I am so glad that I was able to get home for Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks for Christmas!! Mom, as usual you went above and beyond and the meal was incredible. How you have the strength to do it all I have no idea. Dad, you make home home, and I know Adam and Morgan are lucky to have you help make their new house a home for them!
Adam and Morgs- Your home is beautiful, I'm only sorry I couldn't spend more time in it. Over Christmas I'll def. come see your beautiful tree and all the decorations!
Scott and Kate- I know it was stressful finishing your work Kate, but know that we are SOOO proud of you!!! I hope the reunion was fun and I'll miss having Stella at my feet!!
Blake- Hang in there, finals suck and cold weather stinks! I can't wait to get a few weeks at home with you so we can actually do something together- just you and me.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
MISS YOU ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment