Keiths Wedding
To All My Children:
Keiths wedding is Labor Day weekend. Sat Sep 5. Wedding is in Cleveland, and ceremony starts around 4 pm.
Here is what Mom and I are thinking plan wise.....
- Kelsey will fly from Los Angeles to Cleveland arriving either Fri evening, or take Red-Eye and arrive 6 am Sat morning.
- Mom and I will drive to Cleveland on Friday. Probably arrive ~ 5 pm or so. Chuck has invited us to the rehearsal dinner, so we may be going to that on Fri night.
- Mom and I will probably try to stay with Martin's on Fri night.
- We assume that Morgan/Adam will drive to Cle on Sat , arriving just before wedding.
- Blake will drive to Cle from ND....depending on classes he will arrive either Fri night or Sat.
- I have reserved 4 rooms at the Hyatt Regency Cleveland for JUST Sat night. One for Mom and I, one for Morgan/Adam, one for Scott/Kate, one for Blake/Kelsey.
- The rooms are cancellable. Cost is $103/night.
- Scott/Kate have not told me for sure that they are coming to wedding......it would be nice to know Scott's plans.
- We can all have breakfast together on Sun. Mom, I and Kelsey would probably plan to stay at the Martin's on Sun night. We can celebrate Blakes birthday on Sun as well (or we can also celebrate with him AFTER the wedding on Sat night!!!)
Obviously everyone has Dog problems....but let me know if you can what your plans are.
Love....Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment