Kelsey's xmas list

for the kids only- no mom and dad

1. Target gift card
2. jewelry- going out, big pieces.
3. gift certificate to The Bazaar restaurant
4. Rolling Stone- Blake got it for me but pretty sure its up around Dec?
5. time together- meal or Movie while I'm home. : )
6. I can't really fit into my jeans anymore (they're too big) so any clothing store gift certificate- Anthro, nordstroms, etc. DESPERATELY NEED

7. big ones:
-ipod has officially kicked the bucket and would LOVE a new one for the gym. : )
- hands free- (mom and dad don't freak cause I talk to you on speaker but my headset kicked awhile ago for my cell and need to replace it)
-cell phone: would love to join the smart phone era with the Droid or Jamar has a really nice Samsung one but this involves coordinating with pops on my upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment